Laura Williams, Blue Thoughts,

Laura Williams, Blue Thoughts,
2007, 13.75 x 8, Canvas and Acrylic

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Favorite Movie

I'm really torn on this one too, which is why it took me so long to get around to writing this. I had to find time to watch my top two and decide. I've gotta say I'm gunna go with Fight Club--at least for today--Dirty Dancing was the other option.

I like Fight Club just because it's one of those movies where when you watch it the first time, no matter how carefully you do, you still know you missed something. And it's enough of something that you have to watch it again just to find out. It deals so much with the tricks of the mind that it makes you wonder, at least a little, about your own sanity. Which is fine cause as long as you're sane enough to think about it you'll be ok. It's when you know you're crazy or when you're positive that it's not even a possibility that you should get checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment